1. Data Collected
1.1 Data that you voluntarily provide us with:
1.1.1 You may provide us with your personal information in a number of ways, including, without limitation, when you:
- sign up for Membership;
- order, or purchase our services;
- use the Website;
- fill out and submit a form or survey;
- download any materials or content through the Website;
- participate in a contest or promotion;
- subscribe to our email list, and/or service updates;
- request support;
- submit your product(s) via our trade-in program;
- contact us directly in person or via any medium, including but not limited to by mail, telephone, and commercial electronic messages;
- communicate with us for any matters and interact with or browse the Website generally.
1.1.2 Personal information that we may receive includes, but is not limited to:
1) contact information such as email address, first name, last name, shipping address, telephone number;
2) billing information, such address, phone number;
3) more detailed contact preferences.
1.1.3 Glimpse may receive this data from you when you manually enter or otherwise disclose such data, or we may receive such data from third parties. We may combine such data.
1.2 Data that we collect automatically
1.2.1 We collect data from every visitor and customer of the Website, in particular, we automatically collect data about your visit to the Website, your usage of our services, and your browsing activities. This anonymized information may include IP address, browser type, browser language, cookies data, performance specifications of the customer’s hardware and software, date and time of access to the Website, other information about how you interacted with our Website and our services.
1.3 Data from your use of the Website
1.3.1 We may receive data about how and when you use the Website, store it in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This data may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the Website. This type of data helps us to improve our Website, services, and products for both you and for all of our customers.
1.4 Cookies and tracking
1.4.2 We may set our own cookies and use third parties cookies (e.g. for advertising, statistics, and/or analytics).
1.4.3 We use different types of cookies, including:
1) Essential website cookies: these are important cookies as they are necessary to provide you with services available through our Website, such as access to secure areas.
2) Performance and functionality cookies: these cookies are necessary to enhance the performance and functionality of our Website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
3) Analytics and customization cookies: these cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, to help us customize our Website for you in order to enhance your experience, or to personalize our content and ads.
4) Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Please read the following link to know more about online advertising: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online- advertising/.
5) Social Media cookies: these cookies are placed by social media plugins, and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example, services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections).
1.4.4 You may opt out from cookies at any time by customizing your cookie preferences. However, in some cases we will not be able to provide you with all services.
1.5 Data from third party sources
1.5.1 We may receive some information about you, such as name, email address, demographic information, IP address, and location from third parties. Due to technical difficulties, we shall not be obliged to check if such third parties have lawfully obtained or stored such information or if they have right to disclose such information.
1.6.1 You may decline to have your personal information collected via third party tracking technologies by navigating to the settings feature in your browser and declining all third party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites, or, for mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertised identifier via the privacy settings on your mobile device.
1.6.2 You can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
2. Use of the Data
2.1. We only use your personal information for the following purposes:
2.1.1 to provide you with the products and services that you purchased;
2.1.2 to personalize your experience when using our services;
2.1.3 to promote products or services available from Glimpse;
2.1.4 to send you informational and promotional content that you may subscribe to or unsubscribe;
2.1.5 to send you notifications, including notifications on change of our Website as we shall consider appropriate;
2.1.6 to communicate with customers about our Website, products, services and provide customer care in response to their inquiries;
2.1.7 to enforce compliance with the applicable law, governmental or judicial orders;
2.1.8 to protect our rights and safety as well as rights and safety of our users and third parties;
2.1.9 to contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of our products;
2.1.10 to provide information to representatives and advisors;
2.1.11 to prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding;
2.1.12 to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
2.1.13 to provide, support, and improve the services and products we offer;
2.1.14 to provide suggestions about products that you may be interested in and which you may opt out;
2.1.15 to transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition.
4. Sharing of Data
4.1 We do not share personal information, unless:
4.1.1 Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
4.1.3 We believe it is needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
4.1.4 Otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
4.4 We don’t share your personal information with third parties, except for our vendors and service providers, such as providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services without your prior written consent (including via email).
4.5 We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks for us or on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use personal information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information with our Agents.
5. Safeguarding your Personal Information
5.1 The protection of your personal information is vital to us. We take commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. These security measures include, but are not limited to, SSL certificate for HTTPS.
5.3 You agree to protect the security of your login information and password and not to transfer such information to any third party. We will not be liable to you for the use of your account by any third party.,/p>
5.4 If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account, you shall immediately notify us in writing.
6. Access to your Personal Information
6.1 You may access your personal information held by us to correct, update and remove inaccurate or incorrect data. You have the following rights:
6.1.1 delete some or all personal information that we held about you;
6.1.2 change or correct your personal information that we held about you;
6.1.3 object to, or limit or restrict, use of your personal information;
6.1.4 access and/or take your personal information: you can ask us for a copy of your personal information in machine readable form;
6.1.5 ask us to delete your personal information (except for information stored in standard archival or computer back-up systems);
6.1.6 access information we hold about you.
9. Merge of Company
10. Data Retention
10.1 We retain your personal information in the UAE. We retain your personal information for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which we originally collect it or as needed to provide with our services, except if required otherwise by law. In some cases we may determine the period of data retention based on the period we need to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, or for any other auditing or legal purposes.
11. Facebook Data Deletion
11.1 Accounts on this site can be anonymized or deleted at the users request. Contact the administrator firstname.lastname@example.org, for details. Please note, account deletion will lead to the deletion of all personal data and it cannot be recovered.